Product And Service News From KC Designs, Gumuchian, And Pease & CurrenJuly 27, 2016 (0 comments)
KC Designs Focuses On Pear Shape In New Collection
New York, NY—This 14k gold pavé diamond pear shaped necklace (left) is part of a new collection from KC Designs that focuses on the pear and teardrop shape as a design motif. Necklace is available in white, yellow, and rose gold with 50 diamonds, 0.20 ctw.
Gumuchian Introduces Mosaic Collection
New York, NY—The new Mosaic Collection from Gumuchian is inspired by head designer Patricia Gumuchian's travels to Revenna, Italy. The Mausoleum of Galla Placidia there has captured the attention of many visitors and inspired Gumuchian to reinterpret the intricate designs into wearable art with every piece a mosaic unto itself.
Pease & Curren Introduces “Direct Buy” Reclaimed Diamond Buying
Warwick, RI—Pease & Curren precious metals refiner and recycler introduces Direct Buy diamond buying services, available to all Pease & Curren customers who use the company’s stone removal program to refine reclaimed jewelry with stones.
Twice a month, North American diamond buyers come to Pease & Curren to blind bid on customers’ stone lots. Unlike other diamond buying services, Pease & Curren does not purchase and resell the diamonds; the check is issued directly from the buyer to the seller. Here are the key features:
- Three top buyers blind bid, making for very competitive bids.
- No obligation to the customer, who may choose not to accept any bids.
- Save time spent marketing your own stones.
- Be assured of getting the best price possible.
- Pease & Curren will securely hold merchandise until customer release; there’s no shipping or traveling to sell with attendant loss risks.
Click here for more information.