Classified: Revere Academy Seeking Registrar; Student Liaison/Reception
March 08, 2017 (0 comments)
San Francisco, CA—The Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts is seeking candidates for two open positions: student liaison and reception and registrar. Both positions are full time with immediate start, and include medical and dental insurance and more.
- Student liaison and reception responsibilities include:
- Welcoming students and visitors
- Managing student agreements, lockers, and tool orders
- Responding to requests for information
- Assisting studio manager and registrar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, plus social media
Registrar responsibilities include:
- Processing student registrations and advising on costs, prerequisites, and schedules
- Preparing class rosters and instructor packets
- Processing payments
- Preparing confirmation packets for students
- Maintaining diploma documentation and student records
- Preparing financial reports for bookkeeper
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel, plus Filemaker (or other databases).
For both positions, knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Constant Contact a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter by March 10 to Glenda Ruth, firstname.lastname@example.org.