New York, NY--Lazare Kaplan International, Inc., one of the world's most prestigious diamond sightholders and inventor of the Ideal Cut Diamond seeks sales representation in the southeastern United States. The designated states in the territory are Tennessee, South Carolina. Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
The candidate should:
• Preferably have a loose diamond and bridal jewelry background.
• Be willing to dedicate his endeavors solely to LKI. NO SIDE LINES.
• Have strong relationships with key retailers in the region.
• Be computer literate and analytical.
• Have an entrepreneurial, self-starter, get-it-done attitude.
• Competitive first year salary based on an annual budget.
• Bonus incentives.
• A comprehensive expense coverage package.
• Health insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Life insurance.
• Security training.
• Dedicated office support.
Qualified candidates please forward a resume and retail account history to firstname.lastname@example.org.