GURHAN is seeking a Account Executive to manage our off-price accounts.
About the role:
As a member of the sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships. There is a significant focus on both increasing same door sales as well as prospecting and new account acquisition. Must be a creative and strategic thinker focused on sustainable growth of accounts and territory who contributes to an efficient and responsive infrastructure of support for customers, sales people and other related departments. Responsibilities will include:
• Managing off price, department store and national accounts and business
• Grow and strengthen business with all accounts
• Manage buying office relations
• Facilitate processes and guidelines
• Understand account product needs and recommend buys and transfers
• Conduct inventory re-assortments as needed
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales goals for account base and project expected sales volume
• Achieve overall objectives established by the Company’s Strategic Plan
• Coordinate with other relevant departments/divisions of the Company
• Visit doors and establish working relations with store management and sales staff
• Handle customer inquiries and needs
• Conduct trunk shows, clinics and trainings
• Highly motivated self-starter with a determination and drive to achieve goals
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Negotiation skills
• Sales planning
• Retail math
• Relationship building
• Managing processes
• Market knowledge
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Team player
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Exemplification of Company Core Values
Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in luxury wholesale jewelry sales is required along with a bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
GURHAN offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurances, 401K and flexible spending accounts. EOE.
It was more than 20 year ago that Gurhan first experienced the beauty of 24K gold. Captivated by its depth, warmth and sensuality, the designer was inspired to build an entire brand around this precious metal. Today Gurhan is a world-famous designer known for the “heartmade” craftsmanship that goes into both the 24K Gold and Sterling Silver collections. Combining his unique vision with the techniques of ancient goldsmiths, Gurhan transforms artisanal techniques into creations for the modern luxury consumer.
Our Core Values:
• We are Passionate
We are inspired ¬¬from the heart in everything that we do. Our handmade and “heart-made” creations are symbols of that passion.
• We are Empowered
• Each of us has the power to make a difference: to delight our customers, resolve problems, and to innovate. Each of us takes responsibility and is accountable for our own actions and outcomes.
• We are Collaborative
We are stronger together. When we work hand in hand with each other and with our customers, we all win.
• We are Authentic
From our designs, product, and materials to our people - we are real, we are genuine. We are open and honest in our interactions with each other and with our partners in business.
• We are Respectful
We believe in the power of mutual respect, courtesy and sincerity. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated as valuable and valued.
• We Excel
We go above and beyond in everything that we do. We set our own bars high to exceed expectations.
As a member of the GURHAN Team you will take part in a collaborative and rewarding environment. GURHAN Gives Back by participating in various community outreach programs creating an even more rewarding GURHAN experience.