Global Consumer Product company located in NYC (Midtown) is seeking a highly engaged and experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks while adhering to all accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely collections for domestic and international accounts.
• Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
• Manage cash application with back-office.
• Review and resolve various charge-backs on timely manner.
• Reconcile open AR and consignment balances with customers on quarterly basis.
• Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
• Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
• Review and issue credits to customers as needed.
• Review and download customer’s activities from various vendor portals.
• Work with bank and outside auditors for AR and consignment reconciliations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum Five years relevant experience in AR field.
• Experience with big-box retailers a must.
• Experience with international collections a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, organizational and follow up skills.
• Advanced Excel, Word and proficiencies in Microsoft Navision or similar ERP software a must.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please include your salary history and requirements.
Salary to commensurate with experience.