Great Neck, NY—Leslie Greene is seeking an experienced national sales rep for its established high-end designer jewelry line. We are looking for a seasoned person to build and maintain client relationships by expanding sales and generating new accounts. Responsibilities include:
* Traveling: Trade shows, trunk shows, prospecting and sales calls. Training of retail sales staff on brand and product knowledge. Also includes merchandising cases.
* Setting up appointments with existing and prospective customers for upcoming shows.
* Work closely with customers by receiving monthly sales reports and inventories for fill-ins and sales calls, maintaining correct assortments, stock balancing and overall needs.
* Run weekly/monthly sales reports for sales forecasting and planning.
* Monitoring sales incentives for our retail sales staff.
* Manage and process orders and requests from customers.
* Manage inbound/outbound sales calls for existing customers and prospective customers.
* Must have Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge.
Please contact Liz Dallas, (516) 829-8988 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 516-829-6090.