Join J.R. Dunn Jewelers’ growing team and service South Florida’s top clientele with our Award Winning Design Studio Team! J.R. Dunn has been family owned and operated since 1969 and takes pride in each and every client who walks through our doors as one of the leading Independent Jewelers in the Country. Located in the heart of Lighthouse Point, the design team is lead by 20-time award-winning designer, Robert Pelliccia Designs.
We are currently in Hiring an Experienced Bench Jeweler Goldsmith.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
• Service and repair clients’ jewelry repairs while providing excellent quality and customer service.
• Perform a quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met.
• Be willing to aid in the training of others and maintain all bench tools and equipment.
• Maintain a clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed.
• Ensure all precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses and increase profit.
• Other duties that may be assigned by management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of two years’ experience in jewelry repairs.
• Demonstrated proficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong, simple stone setting repairs, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
• Must be able to complete app. 20-30 repairs on average per day dependent upon level of difficult.
• Must be able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
• Must be willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
• Must be organized and able to communicate with others.
• You must show up for work on time and ready to make history!
If you are interested in the Bench Jeweler position, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com