The Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts in San Francisco is seeking candidates for two open positions: student liaison and reception and registrar. Both are full time, immediate start, and include medical and dental insurance and more.
Student liaison and reception responsibilities include:
• Welcoming students and visitors
• Managing student agreements, lockers, and tool orders
• Responding to requests for information
• Assisting studio manager and registrar
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, plus social media
Registrar responsibilities include:
• Processing student registrations and advising on costs, prerequisites, and schedules
• Preparing class rosters and instructor packets
• Processing payments
• Preparing confirmation packets for students
• Maintaining diploma documentation and student records
• Preparing financial reports for bookkeeper
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel, plus Filemaker (or other databases).
For both positions, knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Constant Contact a plus. Please send resume and cover letter by March 10 to Glenda Ruth, firstname.lastname@example.org.