After almost two decades in the public jewelry business, Sid Potts introduced a totally new direction in the local fine jewelry business. Sid Potts, Inc., “A Private Jeweler and Diamond & Estate Broker” was established in 1997 as an antithesis to the typical mall jewelry store.
Today, Sid Potts, Inc. remains a unique concept in the Shreveport market, where clients are offered a truly one-of-a-kind buying experience.
THE FOUR C’S OF SID POTTS, INC
Client Focused. It’s a personal business where every client is asked a lot of questions – and to our delight – clients feel comfortable doing the same.
Casual Atmosphere. Intimate, individually accessorized showrooms give clients a relaxed, private setting for our salespeople to provide their undivided attention.
Creative Process. You will never hear anyone at Sid Potts, Inc. say “we can’t do that” when you ask us to find something special for you. We listen carefully, exchange ideas, and then transform that insight into the ultimate wish fulfillment.
Cost Savings. Extraordinary value is as important as extraordinary creations. Our reputation for exceptional value is the result of professional relationships built throughout the years.
Scope & Purpose:
Sales Team Member needed for fast-paced locally-owned retail business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist clients with sales and repairs
• Learn and understand the merchandise
• Process repairs
• Work with vendors/jewelers regarding merchandise, repairs and custom designs
• Liaison with designers regarding trunk shows and marketing
• Achieves monthly sales goals
• Gift wrapping
• Assists other sales team members when needed
• Ringing up sales on credit card machine
• Occasional office deliveries/errands
• Helps with opening/closing duties
• Above average proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent Attendance and Dependability
• Flexibility (Our days rarely go as planned. Needs to be able to adapt quickly. This position may cover other positions when others are out.)
• Works well in fast paced environment
• Integrity and Honesty (client confidentiality is VERY important!)
• Motivated and dedicated (such a huge career opportunity for those willing to go the extra mile!)
• Detail-Orientated (takes notes, retains info – huge part of the business)
• Needs to be VERY organized
• Strong Work Ethic (someone looking for a career!)
• Positive, Polite, and Approachable
• Continuous Improvement Orientated (further education is offered)
• Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
• General clerical duties
• Well Dressed, Clean Appearance
• Flexible work schedule
• Pay will be commensurate with experience
Inquiries to email@example.com%20