SPARKLE WITH EVERY BREATH
Sara Weinstock is fine Jewelry for women designed with collections being produced worldwide.
SW is aligned with some of the most prestigious and prominent retail partners since the brand’s
debut in 2008.
Sara is inspired by the artistic women in her life and her designs are representative of tradition,
history and a reinvention of oneself. There is a strong element of simplicity combined with
empowerment and femininity. The intention behind every piece of Jewelry is for the wearer to
experience that the magic and power of her femininity are being returned to her; every piece
embodies unique beauty and luxury.
The brand has organically generated traction and attention from social media celebrities,
bloggers and influencers on an international scale including Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Teigen,
Olivia Munn and Chiara Ferragni. SW is projected for growth in 2019.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH US – Are you ready to sparkle?
Administrative Assistant – Full Time, LA Based
With the ongoing expansion of our business, we are seeking to appoint an amazing individual to
join our team as Office Administrative Assistant. The role is open to those who have demonstrated admin experience in addition to having an enthusiasm for fine jewelry. A knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks is strongly preferred.
The successful candidate will be a vibrant, polished and very presentable ambassador for the
company and will encompass what makes Sara Weinstock amazing in the luxury Jewelry
market. They will be a great self-starter with a reliable, even temperament and will be keen to
make a difference.
In addition, this person will gladly demonstrate:
· The ability to manage themselves effectively with strong organisational and time
· A true team player mindset, able to lead those around them with a collaborative and
respectful approach and have proven experience driving results with both internal and external
· Excellence in communication at every level.
· A goal-oriented approach, hungry for incentives and the desire to make an impact.
· Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously with short timelines.
· The ability to bring a fresh focus, creating efficiency and streamlining processes.
· An understanding of the importance of relationships, social media and the changing
attitudes in fashion, design and luxury.
· Efficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and bachelor’s degree preferred
Key requirements are as follows:
· Assist with and attend trade shows as needed
· Participate in accounts receivables as a liaison with the office and bookkeeper
· Assist with merchandising with retail partners ensuring the brand is represented well
· Participate in preparation for Trunk Shows, travel is required
· Assist the Production Manager in Wholesale Operations
· Assist with general operations and ensure business commitments are being met
· Opening and closing of the office on occasion and help with other operational areas as
about your passion for jewelry and your familiarity with the Sara Weinstock brand.
SARA WEINSTOCK INC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves
on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring,
promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or
employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These
decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics,
race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
SPARKLE WITH EVERY BREATH