Uneek Jewelry Seeks Midwest Sales Representative February 08, 2021
Los Angeles, CA—Uneek Jewelry is seeking a Midwest Sales Representative.
ABOUT US: Love jewelry and want to join a growing company? Contemporary bridal and fashion jewelry brand, Uneek Jewelry, is a global powerhouse in the jewelry industry. Led by the most awarded active designer, Benjamin Javaheri, Uneek has a vast network of retail partners across the country. After two record setting years we doubled the size of our office and are searching for talented, passionate and hardworking people to join our Uneek family.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We currently are looking for an “On the Road” Sales Representative for our Midwest territory. Ideal candidates should like to travel, have a can-do attitude, and must have strong relationships with buyers in the Midwest. Clear communicating, attentive listening, team first attitude, excellent follow through, and most importantly the ability to grow a professional relationship with your clients are all keys to success with this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Travel the Midwest territory meeting face to face with retail partners
• Grow business with existing partners and make new partners
• Attend company trade shows, trunk shows, and perform trainings
• Manage, maintain, and assist customer inquiries via phone and email
• Analyze sales and data to identify opportunities
• Filter and communicate customer intel to team
• Provide report/feedback on customer’s sales and performance
• Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure a smooth operation
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different types of personalities
• Self driven and detail oriented with strong follow through
• Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in deadline driven environment.
• Ability to think critically and adapt
• Team player mentality that can collaborate
• Strong computer skills; knowledgeable in JewelMate9 a plus
• At least 3-5 years of experience working in sales in the jewelry industry
• Proactive, work with minimal supervision
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Job Application——Midwest Sales Representative”.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road