Classified: Estate Jewelry Buyer Needed; Recruiter Seeks CandidatesAugust 24, 2016 (0 comments)
Estate Jewelry Buyer Needed
McLeansville, NC—Replacements, Ltd. is looking for an on-site jewelry expert to add to our retail and resale setting. Responsibilities include pricing and purchasing estate jewelry for resale as well as providing sales and service support to external customers. The candidate should be able to work within a team environment while also being able to work independently.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in gem and jewelry appraisal
- In-depth knowledge of gemstones, gem identification equipment, diamonds, and estate jewelry
- Ability to identify all manner of stones and precious metals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ASA, NAJA, ISA, or AGS certified, or Graduate Gemologist certificate
- Background and/or interest in other types of estate appraisal
- Intermediate computer skills such as, but not limited to, experience with word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications
Compensation based on experience. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Recruiter Seeking Candidates
Los Angeles, CA—Creative Marketing Services is a recruiting firm exclusively for the jewelry business. If you are interested in our services, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steven Steinberg at (818) 203-2971.