Rego Park, NY--The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) invites jewelers, gemologists and appraisers to sign in to receive timely information and current changes to IRS, USPAP, FTC and other helpful how-to articles by education leaders of NAJA.
NAJA’s chair of education, Deborah J. Finleon, GIA GG, Certified Master Appraiser is “very excited about this addition to landing page for the online NAJA Appraisal Studies Course.” Access to NAJA’s education blog is free to anyone interested in appraisal-related alerts by going here. In addition, you can subscribe to be notified when new posts are added.
The NAJAeducation Blog is just one of the many benefits to students of the online Appraisal Studies Course landing page:
· A clear outline of the NAJAeducation offerings, with one-click access to enrollment
· Updates and access to our Continuing Education offerings, as they become available
· Post announcements letting students know when updates to the course have been made
· Information about NAJA membership and a link to the main NAJA site
· Access to student’s course portal
The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers is the largest membership association specializing exclusively in gem and jewelry appraising and related appraisal issues. NAJA offers education and networking opportunities with knowledgeable appraisal professionals. For further information and interviews, please contact Gail Brett Levine, GIA GG, executive director, (718) 896-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.NAJAappraisers.com