Las Vegas, NV—The American Gem Society (AGS) has relaunched its consumer-facing Find a Jeweler (FAJ) search tool, which helps shoppers find AGS jewelers in their area. The revamped tool allows consumers to connect more quickly and directly with AGS jewelers, and provides additional insight into the jewelers’ expertise, skills, and their AGS credentials.
Highlights of the revamped Find a Jeweler search tool include:
- Improved search interface: Find a Jewelry Store, Find an Appraiser, and Find a Professional Jeweler are all in one place now—which makes it faster and easier for consumers to find an AGS member to serve their needs.
- Member Profile pages: Consumers visiting these pages will know if a retail member sells AGS Laboratories reports, offers the AGS Private Label Credit Card from Wells Fargo, or is an Accredited Gem Lab. They can view the titleholder level of the individuals listed in the store, as well as digital badges that demonstrate the members’ continuing education like Conclave and the recertification exam.
- “My Location” button makes it easy for jewelry buyers to find AGS member stores. The store’s location is highlighted on a Google map to make finding the location even easier.
- Direct contact feature: Consumerscan complete a form that emails the member directly.
- Enhanced reporting: the AGS team can more precisely report search results to the member on the search radius.
“The American Gem Society is always seeking ways that we can add value for our members. Find a Jeweler has been an important tool that has allowed us to help drive consumers into our members’ stores,” says Katherine Bodoh, CEO of the American Gem Society and AGS Laboratories.
AGS also has renamed its Find a Supplier search tool. Now called Find a Vendor, it helps retailers find AGS vendors who offer products and services they need. Retailers can connect with strategic partners who can offer everything from products to business services to technology to increase sales, they can tap into a network of AGS members to solve a vast array of business needs.