New York, NY—Carelle brand is looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of sales executive. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a jewelry brand and/or wholesale jeweler. This position will provide sales support, sales development, as well as sales customer service for the brand.
What you'll do:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, articulate, aware of detail, able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication and telephone skills, and have a amenable demeanor with customers. Must be proficient with basic computer programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Photoshop. Please contact Tomer@carelle.com