Vicenza, Italy—Jewelers around the world are invited to tune into the VOICE Events Program, organized by the Italian Exhibition Group. In the program, internationally renowned experts will discuss current topics in gold and jewelry, such as sustainability, trends, creativity, innovation, and technology. Image: Jerome Favier, CEO of Damiani Group.
All events will take place on Saturday, September 12 at the VicenzaOro fair in Italy, but will be broadcast live on the VicenzaOro website, YouTube, and Facebook, and available to jewelers worldwide. Times are local (Italy) but sessions can be viewed anytime. Register here.
- An interview with Jerome Favier, vice president and CEO of Damiani Group, 10:45 – 11:45 a.m.
- How We See The Future, 12.00 p.m. - 12.45 p.m. with Alessi Crivelli, marketing manager, Crivelli; Davide Dal Maso, social media coach; Laura Inghirami, entrepreneur and founder of Donna Jewel; Matteo Wrad, CEO e CMO WRÅD, creative director, WRÅD Communications; and will be moderated by Andrea Cabrini, director of Class CNBC.
- E-Commerce And New Opportuinities For Internationalization, With Focus On Jingdong And Wechat. 1.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.. In collaboration with ICE Agency (an Italian marketing agency) speakers include Carlo Ferro, president of ICE Agency; Gianpaolo Bruno, Ice Beijing director and coordinator in China on the e-commerce project on JingDong; Nicola Canzian, DG Digital Retex trusted partner in Italy of Tencent on the ecommerce project on Wechat; and Chiara Petro' of ICE Milan’s e-commerce team.
- CIBJO Seminar #1: CSR And Sustainability In The Post-Covid Era, 2.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. Speakers include: Hanifa Mezoui, AICESIS, New York Permanent Representative, United Nations; Lila Karbassi, chief of programmes, United Nations Global Compact; Edward Asscher, president, World Diamond Council; Iris Van der Veken, executive director, Responsible Jewellery Council; Eleonora Rizzuto, director corporate sustainability & responsibility (CSR) and Ethics & Compliance officer at Bvlgari and LVMH Italy; and Maddalena Capra, head of sustainability for Italian designer brand Pomellato.
- CIBJO Seminar #2: Africa Is Rising: A New Generation Finds Its Voice, 4.15 p.m. – 5.30 p.m. Speakers include: Thomas (Labi) Kapo, CEO of Akapo Jewels (Pty) Ltd.; Monica Gichuhi, director and founder of Africa Gem Exhibition and Conference; Nere Teriba, founder and vice-president of Kian Smith Trade & Co.; Patricia Mweene, founder of INONGE ZITA Zambian Gemstones and co-founder of 12 Keys Consultancy & Design, LLC; and Satta Matturi, founder and creative director of Satta Matturi Fine Jewellery.
The VOICE event is being held in full compliance with Italian health care rules and protocols, following the #SAFEBUSINESS project of the Italian Exhibition Group.